Dr. Corey Idrogo and the team of medical professionals at Centered Spine & Joint provide patients with a non-surgical alternative to healing pain and injury. The team takes a whole person approach by addressing the underlying causes of each patient’s pain and injury. Dr. Idrogo utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and treatment therapies to provide the correct care to his patients.
Common Conditions Managed by Centered Spine & Joint
Dr. Idrogo sees patients who suffer from chronic pain as well as a range of different injuries. He specializes in chiropractic adjustments that assist with back pain, neck pain, herniated discs, shoulder pain, joint pain, headaches and more. The goal at Centered Spine & Joint is to seek the underlying causes of these conditions so we cannot only provide quick and effective relief but prevent any reoccurrence in the future.
The Benefits to Receiving Chiropractic Care
- Realigns the spine and other joints
- Restores the body’s structure to its optimal state
- Improves the body’s coordination and balance
- Reduces pain and helps the body heal from injury
- Improves range of motion
- Relieves pressure, muscle tension and stress on the body