Helps with Disc Bulges, Disc Herniations, Spine Arthritis, Non-Specific Back Pain, Neck Pain
The doctors at Centered use hands-on spine and joint mobilization & manipulation to achieve proper alignment of the body’s musculoskeletal structure. In most cases, this enables the body to heal itself without surgery or medication. Manipulation is used to restore mobility to joints restricted by musculoskeletal disorders.
We apply a gentle force with their hands, or with handheld instruments, in order to restore motion to any “restricted” joints. Sometimes a specialized table will be used to assist with these safe and effective “adjustments”. Joint manipulation improves flexibility, relieves pain, and helps maintain healthy joints.
Benefits of Spinal Manipulation
- Realigns the spine and other joints
- Restores the body’s structure to its optimal state
- Improves the body’s coordination and balance
- Reduces pain and helps the body heal from injury
- Improves range of motion
- Relieves pressure, muscle tension and stress on the body